The United States Geospatial Intelligence Foundation kicked off their virtual GEOINT Service Days series highlighting the United States Air Force and Space Force on April 28. The day was filled with a number of keynotes and panel discussions that dove into how the Air Force and Space Force leverage geospatial intelligence within the IC while overcoming technological innovation obstacles along the way.
- The Hon. Deborah Lee James, Former Secretary of the Air Force and Author
- Maj. Gen. Leah Lauderback, USAF, Director of Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance, Headquarters U.S. Space Force
- Col. Brian Sidari, USAF, Director of Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance, HQ Space Operations Command
- Maj. Gen. Daniel Simpson, USAF, Assistant Deputy Chief of Staff for Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance
- Col. Jen Sovada, USAF (Ret.), Senior Vice President, Avantus Federal
- Col. Bill Waynick, USAF, Director, Air Force Cyberworx
In case you missed the event, check out the session recordings to learn more about how USAF and USSF forces can leverage GEOINT, the services’ needs from the GEOINT community, and disruptive technology!