GEOINT 2017 features young professionals program
Twenty-six young professionals hand-selected by USGIF have the opportunity to participate in the GEOINT 2017 Young Professionals Golden Ticket Program this week. This program is an exclusive agenda for young professionals—those 35-years-old and under or with five or less years experience in the GEOINT Community—to receive complimentary GEOINT Foreword and GEOINT 2017 Symposium registration.
As a Golden Ticket recipient, the young professionals will participate in a special agenda comprised of mentoring sessions and luncheons with senior leaders as well as USGIF’s invitation-only Chairman’s reception.
The recipients will also participate in the USGIF Young Professionals Group’s outreach project and accompany 30 San Antonio Boy Scouts on a geocaching mission Wednesday morning.
The GEOINT 2017 Young Professional Golden Ticket winners are:
• Leanna Borrelli, DigitalGlobe
• Zachary Chatelain, BAE Systems
• Kristin Connifey, S2 Analytical Solutions
• Crystal English, San Diego State University
• Zachary Ferriola-Bruckenstein, PricewaterhouseCoopers
• Heather FitzGerald, NGA
• Marisa Hess, MDA Information Systems
• Stephen Huether, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
• Lidia Lopez, NGA
• Luis Machado, Washington College
• Megan Maloney, Appalachian St. University
• Sara McDale, NGA
• Greg Milbourne, Vricon
• Angela Oliver, Xcellent Technology Solutions
• Harrison Parker, University of Mississippi School of Law
• Keyur Patel, Lockheed Martin Space Systems Company
• Natalii Pitts, MDA Information Systems
• Ashley Richter, Tanzle
• Michael Rutka, NGA
• Elizabeth Slaydon, DigitalGlobe
• Jaclyn Tules, Esri
• Pia Ulrich, Federation of American Scientists
• Madeline Warndorf, DigitalGlobe (HumanGeo)
• Meghan Washington, NGA
• Krystal Wilson, Secure World Foundation
• Hannah Wiser, Wiser
Beginning January 23, USGIF will accept applications for student posters to present at the 2023 GEOINT Symposium, May 21–24, in St. Louis, Missouri. Current students at the undergraduate, graduate, and Ph.D. levels are eligible to apply for the Student Poster Contest.